CELBLOX® is committed to supplying our distributors with the product, sales support, and technical expertise that they need, as well as providing a one-stop-shop for ancillary products for the ICF industry.
Superior ICF Product Technology
CELBLOX is the only ICF block on the market today that is 100% in-house manufactured. CELBLOX uses only 100% prime materials in its components. This guarantees the distributor the assurance that they are selling the best quality ICF block manufactured.
Some other “Distributor-Friendly” features are:
- Fold-flat feature reduces shipping expenses by up to 50%
- Fold-flat feature reduces storage space by up to 50%
- CELBLOX come fully assembled, saving valuable construction time on the job site
- CELBLOX are 100% manufactured in the USA!
Sales & Marketing Support
CELBLOX is committed to helping our distributors be successful.
- CELBLOX regularly forwards sales leads to our distributors’ sales team on projects and/or potential customers in their operating area.
- At our discretion, we also provide co-op advertising funds based on a distributor’s previous year’s purchases to be used for approved advertising.
- CELBLOX has many different pieces of sales and technical literature, including brochures, posters, banners, yard signs, power point presentations, AIA approved courses, and camera-ready artwork available. This literature can be purchased for a nominal fee from us, or can be downloaded and reproduced from our website.
Technical support is available during business hours (8:00 am – 5:00 pm CDT), Monday through Friday by calling Cellox, LLC at 866-339-BLOX (2569). Our inside sales staff and installation professionals can help answer any question from estimating projects to construction issues.
CELBLOX also offers an in-house ICF Training Course for our new distributors held at our manufacturing facility. This one-day class covers all aspects of ICF technology; CELBLOX features, advantages, and benefits, and provides hands-on installation training. An on site ICF Training Course can also be held at a distributor’s location. Call for more information.
Our ICF Training Manual, Training Presentation, AIA Course and all other relevant technical and spec sheets are available via download from our website. Hard copies of technical documents are also available at a nominal fee.
“One-Stop” Provider for ICF Related Products
CELBLOX offers a complete line of ancillary products used in ICF construction, including bracing, all-season foam, foam guns, platon, EZ Floor in-floor heating panels, Simpson brackets, and more. See our Supplies section for more information.